A management career at Islands begins with a culture that embraces individuals who are fun, friendly, driven, and committed to creating experiences that bring guests back. With our commitment to growth and to promoting future leaders from within, your career goals become a reality. We are looking for managers with industry experience, a passion for great guest service, and the ability to lead and motivate a team.
In return, you'll get:
- A goal-oriented path towards a new career.
- A competitive salary and compensation package within the top 25% of the industry.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Quality of life: A set five-day work week with two days off in a row.
- A paid training program that encompasses all aspects of "Hands-On" management to prepare you to make an immediate impact.
- Ongoing structured development to prepare you for professional growth.
- Eligibility in one of the industry's best matching 401k retirement plans with many attractive investment options.
- Attainable bonuses based on restaurant level profit and controllable costs.
- A culture that is committed to FUN with company events like softball, basketball, volleyball, manager getaways, and local charitable events.
- Many more great benefits - They are among the best in the industry!
Sound interesting? Click here to apply!
See testimonials from an Islands Manager, Pete Romano!
Click below to hear from an Islands manager about great career opportunities in our restaurants!